Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: New Berlin
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53151
JOBS NOW OPEN
on our highly technical manufacturing maintenance team
at a plastics packaging facility in New Berlin, WI!
• This facility uses extrusion blow molding machines to manufacture containers.
• We maintain equipment that includes extrusion systems, vision systems, leak detection systems, plastic trimming equipment, resin handling equipment including vacuum loading systems, color blending systems, and plastic grinders.
Our open jobs include:
• Industrial HVAC Technicians - 1st shift
• Industrial Machine Maintenance Technicians - 12-hour shifts
• Industrial Maintenance Electrician LEAD - 1st shift
• Industrial Maintenance Mechanics - 12-hour shifts
• Industrial Maintenance Mechanics - 1st shift
Interested job seekers are welcome to:
• Submit a resume at https://aecom.jobs/jobs/?location=new+berlin%2C+wi
• Contact me at 309-282-2383 and email@example.com
We are AECOM's Facilities Operations & Maintenance group, providing facilities and production maintenance services for our clients’ industrial/manufacturing sites nationwide.
• We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and other maintenance professionals inside our customers’ facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
• Nationwide, our clients include Caterpillar, Sloan Valve, Pfizer, Volvo, GE Aviation, and more.
• These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 3 weeks of Paid Time Off, 401k with company match, and more!
• Come join our team!
13 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.