Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
ERSG is seeking a Distribution Design Technician for 6+ month contract in Pennsylvania. Locals only as no per diem will be provided
Candidates must have the following:
• Performed utility design in the past.
• Understanding of National Electrical Safety Code (NESC)
• Understanding of PennDOT and PA State Municipal permit processes
Must be Proficient with:
• MS Office Products
• Schneider ArcFM software
• Ventyx Asset Suite
• This person shall handle and assist with all assigned project details, and inquiries regarding scheduling, billing, availability, pricing, and reporting.
• Specifies engineering design for LTN and fiber optic facilities according to specification and/or defined compatible unit items.
• Works with staff design technicians to help facilitate completion of larger complex jobs.
• Works with other utility companies, municipalities, corporations and authorities regarding joint use of distribution facilities.
• Provides customers information based on request to help them through new service, relocation of facilities and upgrade of service upon request.
• Investigates reviews and analyzes load and voltage conditions to determine adequacy of distribution facilities, including location of capacitors and OCR's and recommend improvements.
• Provides data for acquisition of right-of-way and/or participates in the acquisition for distribution facilities.
• Collaborates with other company personnel and consultants or contractors in meeting with customers to specify service locations, reconstruction improvements and in attempting to satisfy customer service complaints.
• Performs such other related duties as assigned or as necessary.
• Participates in any tailboard or safety initiative/task as instructed by the Regional Design Supervisor
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.