Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 3212006668
1. Assist in the management of the planning, engineering, procurement, construction, and start-up of multiple capital projects. Assist in managing project scope, cost, time, risk, quality, procurement, communications and human resources to drive project execution and meet project objectives.
2. Ensure project business cases are well developed and understood. This includes, as necessary, development of varying solutions or scope options for comparison, economic analysis, and development of non-economic project justification. Ensure the business case is well documented in project authorization documents (PSA, CIR, PCR). (10%)
3. Assist in development of project execution plans and ensure adherence to the project specific plans or to the standard project management procedures as appropriate. Ensure plans are updated when needed to meet changing conditions or requirements. Ensure the project plans, estimates, and schedules are thorough and current. (15%)
4. Effectively plan, organize, and coordinate the work of station personnel, multi-discipline engineers, construction supervisors, procurement personnel, project planners, project controls analysts or others assigned to a project team, in a manner that supports the project, company and department goals and objectives. (15%)
5. Assist in the management of project communications. Identify project stakeholders and keep them well informed; effectively facilitate regular project team meetings; deliver engaging, informative, well-organized presentations; resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion; and understand how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully. Ensure accurate project status reporting. Provide updates on cost, schedule, status, and critical items which may materially affect project performance or department or company operations. (10%)
27 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.