Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 44709
Providing commissioning oversight of new capital substation installations to ensure safe and reliable
operation. This includes the development of check-out guides, review and approval of test results,
development of equipment energization plans to minimize system risk and final technical approval of
equipment prior to it being released to transmission operations.
• Development of check-out guides, review and approval of test results, development of equipment energization plans to minimize system risk and final technical approval of equipment prior to it being released to transmission operations.
• Responsible to release all equipment to service
• Create Checkout Guide detailing all the required test/check to be performed by field personnel
• Review/advise switching orders to de-energize/energize substation equipment
• Create/review isolation plans to safely remove equipment and not affect existing energize equipment
• Overall site leader and authority on installation of major equipment, controls, relays, and field engineering
• Main contact for engineering related questions
• Interface with all corporate/ design / project management during project
• Final sign off on test results and procedures
• Responsible to for safe and proper installation of project
• Have safe work habits and adhere to all safety rules and practices.
• Adhere to corporate and department guidelines, policies, and procedures.
• Work under minimal supervision.
PLEASE REPLY WITH RESUME AND REFERENCES
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.