Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: LAKE MARY
Country: United States
This is the intermediate level of the Project Controls classification hierarchy. Workers at this level are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight with an understanding of associated project controls software. This position typically is assigned to multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix. The Project Controls Specialist II may have relationships with individuals of varying levels in various organizations. Project teams of external Suppliers Vendors. Per the manager, they are looking for -At least 5 year PC experience -Cost or scheduling experience is preferred -Even though they will be working in transmission, the experience is not required
• Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree with working knowledge of project controls principles.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
• Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
307 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.