Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Upper Midwest
Country: United States
One of our clients, a “World Leader” in the development of Cutting Edge Nuclear Technology and Systems, has an urgent need for an Electrical Designer. This is a permanent “In-House” position located in the upper mid-west USA.
This exciting career opportunity offers the successful candidate:
* The opportunity to work closely with very High-End PhD’s on Cutting Edge Nuclear Technology and Equipment!
* Join a company that has experienced 200% growth in just the last 12 months!
* Participate in ownership and Acquire Equity in the company that can amount to several hundred thousand dollars in just a few years time frame!
* Excellent benefits including 100% Company Paid Healthcare premiums.
* Several Career Advancement Opportunities are available in a short time for a top performer including Senior Engineering, Manufacturing and Management roles.
* Here is your chance to exit the troubled commercial nuclear power industry and join this exciting company and grow your long-term career!
As an Electrical Designer you will develop the next generation of electrical power and control systems for the company’s advanced products. You will design complex power panels, control circuits, cables and harnesses and related circuitry. You will develop tests and associated test fixtures and assist with the assembly of the electrical systems to ensure successful integration into the overall products. You will review electrical designs and suggest improvements and modifications as needed.
The qualified candidate for Electrical Designer MUST have:
* Three (3)+ years Electrical Design experience with industrial power panels, control panels, power distribution, cables, circuits or related electrical systems is required.
* Proficient with AutoCAD Design software (Electrical Toolset).
* AS Degree in Electrical Design (or related) required.
* Experience with OrCAD software and basic circuit design a plus.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
* Willing to relocate to the upper mid-west region of the USA.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com
Please forward this job ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200
36 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.