Industrial Electricians (6330243)
Posted by: Aerotek on April 17, 2018 at 10:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46320
Proven track record of ability to repair, test, adjust, or install equipment such as; industrial controls, motors, VFD systems, motor controls, lighting and distribution systems.
- Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards.
- Running hard conduit/ Pulling wires
- Conduct sequential tests to determine malfunctions, analyze operations of electrical equipment, or systems.
- Utilize electrical test equipment such as, infrared, ultrasonic and calibration devices, as well as volt meter, ammeter and ohmmeter.
- Must be customer service oriented on all levels.
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, work both independently, and be a team player.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Stand, walk, sit, kneel, and walk up/down stairs on regular basis; climb up and down ladders up to 35 feet high repeatedly on a shift.
- Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or manlifts.
- Bend and stretch, lift and move heavy objects many times across a shift.
- Operate, maintain, and work in close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, manlifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools and automatic machinery.
- Must be safety conscious.
- Experience as an industrial electrician or commercial electrician who can run rigid conduit
- Clean shaven (Client specific requirement)
- Drug Test (DECA)
- OSHA 10 (MUST)
- Experience running rigid conduit
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
111 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.