Project Coordinator (6330383)
Posted by: Aerotek on April 17, 2018 at 10:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 60187
- Primary job is to prepare data and information for electrical distribution projects
- The candidate is going to be directly supporting a project manager and will receive training
- Track where each worker is working, the specific job-site for ComEd, call foreman and crews to find this information- Send that information in by 9:00 AM
- Fill out safe work plans
- Assist with preparing bids and proposals
- Help set up the project controls in Excel (numbers)
- Assist in preparing work pouches, which is, project information that they give to the foreman (includes plans and permits)
- Assist with tracking the change orders and updating spread sheets in excel (the is already a template)
- Candidates will input data in the spreadsheet to show what has been paid, so they can make sure they are within budget
- Ask the Project Managers what they need for the day
- Bachelors degree in construction management (An engineering degree or business administration with an interest in construction works as well)
- Must be able to plug in data and move between spreadsheets within Excel
- 0-2 years of experience (Entry level)
- Ability to work with Union personnel
- Great communication and inter-personnel skills
- Hard worked that can think on their feet
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
62 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.