Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 08759
Our client is looking to hire on a service technician. The Service technician will be working in a Generating facility.
- 3+ Years experience with mechanical troubleshooting & repair
- HS Diploma or GED
- Diesel Mechanic Experience, Maintenance Mechanic in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Experience on Caterpillar Engines is preferred Cat 3516 or Cat 3520 is what they will be using
- Preferred military, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines
- Must have flexibility to work OT and on call hours
* Performs facility inspections, maintenance and repairs of plant equipment.
* Monitors and adjusts plant system controls to maximize performance and prevent equipment failure.
* Responds to plant alarms with designated supervision to learn appropriate corrective action and execute plant shut-down and start-up procedures.
* Maintains plant compliance with state and federal permitting requirements, complete all daily, monthly, or annual reporting per requirements.
* Performs maintenance tasks as necessary (i.e. repair or replace worn or broken parts and equipment).
Contact Kelsy directly if you are interested and send your resume directly to the email below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
33 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.