Transmission Field Scheduler (6361857)
Posted by: Aerotek on May 18, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47305
One of the largest utilities companies in the country is seeking a Transmission Field Scheduler to add to their team in Muncie, IN! This employee will be working 80% in the office and 20% in the field to assist the Protection and Controls team.
- Organize and conduct schedule meetings covering the estimating, planning, and scheduling of assigned projects and district activities with applicable company and contract personnel
- Develop and fully integrate schedules for the distribution project management and district management teams based on work scopes provided by distribution planners and engineers
- Mentor and train others in distribution that will utilize the scheduling tools
- Create the baseline schedule, maintain the schedule, then update the active schedule on a routine basis providing accurate status, percent complete and manpower requirements
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in related field
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to read 1-line diagrams and/or blueprints
- Familiarity with substation/transmission projects and ability to communicate the correct terms to people in the field
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
73 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.