Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: New York City
State: New York
Country: United States
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
If interested email - email@example.com
Duration- 6 months plus
He/she must recognize the importance of Commitment to Excellence and Rules We Live By, be able to provide exemplary customer service, demonstrate a high energy level, and able to handle multiple assignments with changing priorities while meeting deadlines. Strong organizational, teamwork, leadership, interpersonal, communication, and decision-making skills are essential. To succeed in this position, the right candidates must be self-motivated, resourceful and articulate. These individuals will possess a "can-do” attitude, have a clear sense of accountability and understand what it takes to meet customers' needs.
1. Requires either a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or a Bachelors of Engineering (any major) with a Masters in Electrical Engineering.
2. Must have minimum 6 years' experience specific to the electrical engineering and application of power systems, substations and transmission facilities and gas gate stations.
3. Experience and expertise in application and development of technical principles and practices associated with Electrical Utility systems is required.
4. Professional Engineering license preferred for any electrical work in gas gate stations requiring approval from NYC Building Code, EAB and FDNY.
5. Experience should include electrical design of power generating stations, analysis or operation of power systems.
6. Experience with conceptual design, system planning and electrical analysis is highly desirable.
7. Must be well-versed with Class 1 Division 1 and 2 applications.
8. Strong oral and written communications skills are required for managing projects, making presentations and project conflict resolution.
9. Computer skills are essential.
Candidate will evaluate project requirements; prepare scopes of work, design criteria, construction packages, economic analysis, authorization and appropriation funding requests and engineering specifications. Coordinate projects with users and construction and provide field support. Monitor and report on project status, schedules and costs. Interface with or direct project work teams of discipline engineers and designers. Address outage, safety and environmental constraints as required. Prepares or directs the preparation of equipment, cable and accessory purchase specifications; reviews and accepts manufacturer's proposals and drawings. Serves as Lead Discipline Engineer with decision-making capability, meets with other departments on the erection, testing, maintaining and supplying consultation for the installation of equipment. Responds to emergency calls by operating departments and makes field decisions in his area of responsibility.
* Ensure Company environmental and safety procedures and goals are incorporated into the project designs.
* Create the EH&S Checklist for project installation packages.
* Manage projects in Project Explorer or other work management system CENG may employ.
70 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.