Entry Level Electrical Engineer (6373065)
Posted by: Aerotek on June 20, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 32803
Currently seeking Entry-Level Drafters, Designers and Electrical Engineers looking to get there foot in the door in the power delivery industry with a reputable engineering firm. Qualified candidates will have the following experience:
- The Engineer's role is to mark-up prints with the CAD designers and to direct them as to how the drawings need to look (the calculations, scale, drawings, etc. all need to be accurate).
- Engineers will work in the consulting firm's document management software which is Project Wise
- Exposure to CAD is required
- BS in Electrical Engineering is required
- Eagerness to start a career in the utility industry is a must and a willingness to learn is required
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
129 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.