Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: King of Prussia
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 09406
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 4846857431
LaFata Contract Services manages small and large-scale construction services for gas and electrical utilities. We create solutions for our valued utility partners, supplementing their industry expertise and expanding their talented project management teams to improve and enhance service to their customers. We are a regional partner and employer, providing growth opportunities for talented utility workers while also providing construction project leadership for our clients.
• Minimum of either a Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s Degree
• 5 years’ experience in preparing project estimates in the electric and gas utility industry using software and or estimating manuals to expedite estimating preparation process
• Asset Suite 8 - (EAM) Equipment Reliability Management experience
• Provide business function support in various power delivery settings
• Develop processes to satisfy the needs and requirements of a diverse financial group that utilize a variety of O&M, Capital and/or balance sheet and clearing accounts
• Utilize PC and mainframe applications, such as Microsoft Office, People Soft, Time, EERS, and PassPort proficiently
• Develop customized reports
• May be expected to travel throughout Exelon territory as required using personal vehicle and possesses a valid driver’s license
Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a drug screening as well as a background investigation.
This full-time position is based in: Philadelphia, PA
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
LaFata Contract Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information regarding this position submit a resume, and a cover letter detailing your experience, your ability to meet all position requirements, and your interest in this role. Only qualified candidates will be considered.
7 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.