Transmission Field Technician (6380841)
Posted by: Aerotek on June 13, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 47305
American Electric Power is looking to add a Transmission Field Technician to their new transmission team in Muncie, IN. This is a foot-in-the-door with one of the largest utilities companies in the country, and is intended to be a long-term opportunity.
- Read and utilize technical one-line diagrams to coordinate the needs between various project schedules
- Communicate with the office team from the field to discuss ongoing projects or issues
- Utilize electrical knowledge to analyze and solve field projects or issues
- Network across wide variety of internal company offices and departments, as well as external customers and vendors
- Bachelors or Associates in Electrical Engineering Technology or a related degree
- Previous engineering, power, or high voltage experience
- Familiarity with substation/power transmission projects and general industry knowledge
- Familiarity with one-line diagrams
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
71 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.