Engineer Technician I (6385971)
Posted by: Aerotek on June 12, 2018 at 03:40:04.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 13235
Aerotek is currently hiring an Entry-Level Engineering Technician. This position is a 12 month contract position with a large national Engineering Firm in Syracuse, NY.
- Responsible for traveling throughout the territory taking photographs of utility poles
- Work scope will include distribution poles, transmission poles, and Right or Ways
- Be able to work independently
- Travel to various territory areas
- AAS degree in engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Civil) - These are the ONLY disciplines that will be considered
- Reliable transportation to travel around the territory
- Min 8MP camera + Smart phone with Data Plan
Please hit the APPLY button at the top of this posting to submit a resume.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
56 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.