[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 492530
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-02-19 09:17:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Link: Click here to apply for: ANALYST
Subject: ANALYST (319841)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29673
- Must have previous M&TE calibration experience. (PMEL , Nuclear or Commercial Laboratory)
- Understand M&TE principals such as relationship between device under test and laboratory standards.
- Have previous experience with M&TE TAR/TUR Test Uncertainty and able to perform the calculations.
- Have good data entry skills
- Have skill set to learn new software programs in a timely manner.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
496 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.