Posted by: BHI Energy <email@example.com> on June 19, 2018 at 09:17:02. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29673
BHI Energy is an industry leader and is seeking an Temporary Analyst in New Hampshire as soon as possible.
Build and test M&TE data forms and specifications in new ATS MetBench software. Experience/Skills
- Must have previous M&TE calibration experience. (PMEL , Nuclear or Commercial Laboratory)
- Understand M&TE principals such as relationship between device under test and laboratory standards.
- Have previous experience with M&TE TAR/TUR Test Uncertainty and able to perform the calculations.
- Have good data entry skills
- Have skill set to learn new software programs in a timely manner.
A high school diploma or GED is required, supplemented by specialized training.
53 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.