Design Technician (6388608)
Posted by: Aerotek on June 21, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: South Bend
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46616
One of the country's largest utilities companies is looking to add a Design Technician to their team in South Bend, IN.
This is a long term opportunity that is open because of the increase in workload the company will continue to experience over the next 10+ years.
This position will be dealing specifically with the design aspect of power distribution, and is intended as the first step of a long career within the company and the energy industry.
- Interacting with the customers and determine what needs they might have.
- Go back and design what work needs to be done in an internal program similar to AutoCAD.
- About 10% of the time will be meeting with customers, but the majority of this person's day will be back in the office doing design in an office environment.
- Associate's Degree or higher in related field (i.e.: Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology)
- Electrical Knowledge (i.e.: know what a transformer is, electrical distribution of power, what a conductor is, etc.)
- AutoCAD experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.