Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Plymouth Meeting
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 19462
Our client is looking to hire an electrical designer to their growing team in the Plymouth Meeting area!
-2+ years of design or engineering experience within power distribution. Experience with PECO highly preferred
-Strong with Microstation software, also willing to consider AUTOCAD.
-Must understand blueprints, utility maps and construction standards, and be able to apply them
* Design jobs in Microstation and/or AUTOCAD from field notes, pictures, defined scope of work and client's maps
* Design in conjunction with Client's standards and procedures
* Create estimates, order material, and create full work packages in Client's system to ready the project for construction
* Field Survey to verify existing facilities on pole lines, including taking individual pole notes and pictures of each pole and possibly interacting with customers if working on installation, replacement or relocation of electric services
* Work in a team environment
* Work in a fast paced, high stress environment
* Willingness to be trained in multiple job functions and flexibility to perform in any and all of those functions
* Track work progress on a daily/weekly basis
* Other duties as assigned
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity contact Kelsy directly at 610.232.5887 and send updated resumes to the email below.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
45 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.