Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 33805
This is the entry level electrical engineering position for the implementation of generation, substation, distribution, protection and automation principles. Individual is expected to be pro-active, energetic and desire to develop sufficient skills to advance in the Power Engineering field.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Under direct supervision and assistance, the individual will be responsible to perform the following duties:
* Learn, practice and promote ALL safety policies and procedures 100% of the time.
* Learn client and/or company policies and procedures for the development of site designs for electrical distribution facilities to serve a variety of customer needs.
* Learn and be trained to prepare power system studies and analysis (Short Circuit, Voltage, Time-Current-Coordination, Equipment duty and Load Flow).
* Learn and be trained to prepare site drawings and construction sketches for various installations of electrical facilities in a cost-effective manner that maximizes safety and reliability.
* Learn and be trained to prepare job packages including material estimates and material requisitions of the materials required for the prepared distribution electrical designs.
* Learn and be trained to evaluate loading of various equipment components being installed such as transformation or fusing to ensure a cost-effective, safe, and reliable design.
* Learn and be trained to prepare CAD drawings.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
67 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.