Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 04330
Environmental Planner: Functions as a technical specialist or in a lead role. Develops and applices advanced engineering techniques, concepts and approaches to complex engineering problems.
*4 year contract*
- Provides guidance and direction on department design guides, standards, systems, applicable engineering codes and policies
- Assists in developing, maintaining and updating engineering standards
- Provides technical guidance to others regarding projects and disciplines
- May be responsible for ensuring compliance within quality program
- Project is HVDC transmission project
16 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.