Program Support (6451877)
Posted by: Aerotek on August 10, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 98660
Aerotek is currently seeking qualified Program Support Specialist for long term contract positions in Vancouver, WA. These positions offer vacation and access to benefits.
On daily basis these individuals will be providing assistance to various business groups at a large utility.
- Provide data and document management and process management assistance, which include staying up to date on the day-to-day coordination and processing of the Energized Access process and associated functions.
- Track energized access and permits to verify that all required elements are met and maintained over the course of the permit lifecycle.
- Provide a wide variety of confidential administrative/clerical tasks for the TOZ Manager and other TOZ staff members.
- Attend TO Administrative meetings to stay current on administrative functions, travel program, etc.
- Proactively coordinate TOZ manager's daily Outlook calendar and schedules with full responsibility for scheduling and prioritizing appointments, meetings, conferences and calendar:
- Assist, compile, organize and verify appropriate files, notes and other materials are in order and ready for use at meetings, appointments, etc.
- Draft agendas, coordinate speaking points, make arrangements for guest(s) / guest speakers and research and draft background information / materials as requested.
- As requested, attend and take meeting minutes / notes, transcribe / draft and distribute as appropriate.
- Support staff by assisting in the development of spreadsheets and presentations, prepare/edit/finalize letters, memos, and other documents, in accordance with correspondence guidelines.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations, or a related field is preferred
- Associate's degree in applicable discipline may be substituted for 2 years related experience - see below.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in applicable discipline may be substituted for 4 years related experience - see below.
- Work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training consistent with the specific requirements of program/project coordination/control and growing progressively more technical in nature.
- 6 years experience as defined above is required without a degree. (4 years with related Associates degree, 2 years with related Bachelor's degree).
- 3+ years' workplace experience in mid/high-level, process-driven Customer Service or Operational Support positions.
- Position examples: Bank or Credit Union Teller, Customer Service Assistant for Municipal or County government, Admissions Assistant for College Admissions office, etc.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills/experience with SharePoint sufficient to:
- Support, manage, edit, and maintain site
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.