Project Controls Specialist (6452526)
Posted by: Aerotek on August 10, 2018 at 03:40:05.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 80226
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all construction field documents and procedures
- Assist with preparing and updating detailed project schedules and cost-loaded billings for each project
- Assist Project Managers in developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Assist Construction Managers in jobsite duties
- General knowledge of software applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, databases, etc.
- General knowledge of cost estimating techniques
- Update, maintain, and analyze project commitments and expenditures
- Regularly interface with Project Management, Accounting and other departments
- Track and distribute project documents
- Work with jobsite personnel to track materials
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering with emphasis in Construction Management
- 1-2 years field experience preferred, but not required
- Has field management skills to assist onsite personnel with daily construction tasks
- Has general knowledge of construction materials and material management
- 10 hour OHSA certification
- Willingness to relocate and travel for specific project needs
- Knowledge of the principles of project controls, cost estimating, progress measurement, scheduling, and contract administration
- Specific knowledge in Primavera P6 Professional Project Management ideal
- Must have proven abilities and skills in the following: communication (verbal and written), planning, organization, and delegation.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
58 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.