Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 35203
This position will be responsible for the quality assurance of visual and dimensional integrity, as well as accuracy of all data associated with each part and assembly. This position will require coordination with existing equipment standards.
This job may require field visits to existing substations, as well as travel to attend meetings in either Atlanta, Birmingham, or at other sites. Some overnight travel may be required.
* Create high quality 3D substation parts and assemblies based on approved parts and design standards using Autodesk Inventor.
* Provide all library administrative duties.
* Coordinate creation and administration of parts and assemblies with counterpart position, standards coordinator, and design leads.
* Assure quality and integrity of all library parts and assemblies, including data.
* Assist in development and deployment of 3D design training.
* Attend meetings as required.
No certs or licenses needed
No medical monitoring
No PPE needed
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
45 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.