Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: National Travel
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 51250
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 60598808337259
We have projects taking off right now, so we are urgently seeking qualified Journeyman Electricians to provide services in South Dakota, Kansas, Colorado, and the surrounding states. This position presents the stability of a permanent hire and exciting opportunities for long-term career growth! Candidates with relative experience in an industrial construction, facilities maintenance, or electrical technician role are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling and installing conduit
• Overseeing or participating in wire installations with conduit & cable tray
• Connecting power to equipment
• A valid state journeyman’s license is preferred
• The ability to lead up to 4 apprentices
• Knowledge of other construction trades
• Ability to stand, walk and lift up to 100 lbs in construction work environment
• Ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolds while carrying tools
• May be exposed to high and precarious places
• Risk of electrical shock and outside weather conditions
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
• Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience: Associates degree in electrical technology or 1-2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Travel: This position will be based out of our Sioux Center, IA office. (Sioux Falls, SD, Fort Collins, CO, or Salina, KS Regional is optional) Travel will be required locally as well as nationally
Pay: Starting at $27.50+ per hour DOE and License. Per diem and full benefits
Why work for us?
For over fifty years, we’ve tackled complex challenges and developed innovative solutions. Yet, the most impressive thing we’ve built is our team. At Interstates we treat each other like family, because the foundation of our success is our team. We’ve created a collaborative workplace based on trust, integrity, and support. We offer opportunities for education and career growth, one of the best safety records in the business, and benefits that put our families first.
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.
110 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.