Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
One of our clients, a major Nuclear Power Electric Utility, has a need for several Electrical I&C Engineers. These are permanent in-house positions with Senior Level and Senior Staff Level Engineer Positions Available!
This exciting career opportunity offers:
* Build your resume with a variety of duties working on projects from cradle to grave!
* A warm weather climate where you can be done shoveling snow forever!
* Work on an exciting array of Major Nuclear Projects.
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Corporate Office or at the Nuclear Sites for a top performer at this Nuclear Utility!
* A regulated market ensuring long-term job stability and security.
* Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package for the successful candidate.
As the Electrical I&C Engineer you will interface and provide engineering technical support to operations, maintenance, engineering, and other fleet organizations. You will manage a variety of engineering work assignments from cradle to grave to ensure the overall design service provided is meeting both department and organizational needs. You will assist in delivering solutions to issues that impact safe, reliable operations and also propose process changes that improve overall efficiency. In addition, you will prepare engineering products that are consistent with standards, procedures, and regulatory guidelines to ensure the site’s design and licensing basis is maintained.
The qualified candidate for Electrical I&C Engineer MUST have:
* Three (3) + years of Engineering experience in the Electric Utility or Commercial Nuclear Power Industry.
* Experience as a Design Engineer or Systems Engineer for Instrumentation & Controls and/or Electrical Projects and Systems strongly desired.
* BS Degree in Engineering required.
* Proven Leadership, Teamwork, Communication and Interpersonal skills.
* Excellent references.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x200
Nuclear Power Industry Search Specialists
12 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.