Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 40202
Seeking a technician that has experience with the tear down, repair and refurbishment of low and medium voltage breakers, testing and maintenance of transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical apparatus on site.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs testing on low and medium voltage breakers including Megger, Ductor, Hi-Pot, Hi-Current, and Timing tests.
1. Completes mechanical work and repairs on breakers including wiring, painting, parts replacement
2. Utilizes and accurately reads meters.
3. Reading schematics
4. Reading and plotting curves
5. Testing on power transformers including Power Factor, TTR
6. Perform in the field for testing/maintenance/repair of breakers, transformers, switch-gear, motor control and associated equipment
2. Voltage Testing Experience
3. Experience with High Voltage Testing of Electrical Power Equipment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
112 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.