Job Search:

job board -- all
job board -- jobs only
job board -- add a post
           home >> electric transmission and distribution >> job board >> post

[Electrical Engineer] Electrical Engineer I (Asset Management)

Posted by: Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc. <loie@gcservices.com> on September 16, 2018 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract

One of our clients, a prestigious Electric Utility, has an urgent need for an Electrical Engineer I (Asset Management). This is a 12 month “contract assignment” anticipated to last through the end of September, 2019!! This is a newly created, highly visible corporate position, in a growing department! This opportunity is located near a resort area that offers boating, fishing and a variety of other water recreation activities, perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. This geography offers a low cost-of-living, but is still close to the amenities of a large city with a major airport close by, making for easy travel. Gain valuable “resume building experience” on this assignment as an Electrical Engineer I (Asset Management) in an industry that is growing by the day!

As an Electrical Engineer I (Asset Management) you will be responsible for the entry of substation equipment into Cascade, and you will assist in improving the equipment entry and removal process. You will also be responsible for the entry of work order integration into PowerBase, and will assist with EDOA element to device mapping. In addition, you will run data queries against system data and support the process improvement activities that will increase productivity and enhance the overall data quality.

The qualified candidate for Electrical Engineer I (Asset Management) MUST have:
• One (1) plus years of Electrical Engineering experience related to Asset Management in the Electric Utility Industry desired.
• Experience working with Large Data Sets highly desired.
• Knowledge and experience with Substations and/or related devices/equipment preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
• Knowledge of any of the following databases: Cascade, PowerBase, Asset Health Center.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills.
• Immediate availability & excellent professional references.

If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications for the Electrical Engineer I (Asset Management) position, please have them E-mail a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com

Please forward this job ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!

Thank you,

Loie Kesterson
Recruiter
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
E-mail: Loie@gcservices.com
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x200
Fax: 805.481.7982

9 page view(s)

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ FAQ ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.