Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New York
Country: United States
Pic Groups client is seeking a Construction Manager / Owners Rep - Utilities starts October 15th for 3 plus months located in NY!
Need a strong industrial electrical construction background.
9.9 MW short duration energy storage projects
- Will use lithium-ion battery technology
- CM working as Owners Representative
- We will not be doing the start up and commissioning but rather the build
- This person MUST be very hands on
Responsible for the overall sequencing and construction of a battery storage facility for utilities.
• On site supervision of construction projects (hands on is important) through completion ensuring that projects meet time and budget constraints.
• Monitoring Contractors daily compliance of Owner’s safety rules.
• Facilitating weekly progress meetings.
• Ensuring compliance with contract documents.
• Ensuring Code compliance. Documenting and reporting of non-compliance items.
• Ensuring all schedule deadlines are met.
• Coordinating all major equipment delivery and installation.
• Interfacing with client Management, team members land owners, Inspectors and O&M personnel.
• Coordinatine and monitor 3rd party inspections, start-up & commissioning activities.
• Developing and tracking punch lists and closeout documents.
• Ensuring the accuracy of as-built drawings.
• Ensuring project is completed to the satisfaction of all stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with OSHA regulations and client safety practices
• Need a strong industrial electrical construction background. (Not necessarily wind, solar or substations). Client uses very different construction methods.
• Extensive knowledge of the National Electrical Code and Building Codes. Including fire alarm and fire suppression systems.
• Be well versed in electrical construction means and methods. Most notably electrical underground and civil/structural.
• Be knowledgeable of fiber optic through medium voltage systems.
• Strong Electrical, Civil & Safety background needed
• Needs to be hands on daily (not working from afar)
• 10+ years as construction manager in the utilities sector
• 5+ years as owners representative
• Comfortable with travel to different locations as needed
• Bachelors degree preferred but not mandatory
Please send your updated resume and $rate requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
210 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.