Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Kiewit Power Engineers is looking for an Energy Storage Engineer that will help grow our team in Lenexa, KS.
The ideal candidate for the Energy Storage Engineer will possess the following qualities:
• A minimum of 3 years proven electrical engineering design experience in the power delivery, battery energy storage, and/or renewable industry
• Knowledge of the DC System design for storage and solar systems
• Basic knowledge of battery control software systems
• Bachelor of Science degree in related field
• Strong project team orientation and networking skills
• Willingness to travel (15% of time) with some overnight stays required
You can find more details and apply in the link below
12 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.