Workplace Svcs Suppt Spec Assc (320664)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on September 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: West Virginia
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 25387
Duration (-/+) 11 months
Candidates local to the area ONLY
Position Summary: Under moderate supervision collect, sort and prepare all incoming and outgoing mail and parcels for delivery. Drive company vehicle for daily mail and package delivery to local area offices in all weather conditions. Complete forms warehouse functions, filling customer orders, receiving and shipping stock. Operate print center equipment to complete customer printing requests.
1. Receive and deliver United States mail and packages, inter-company mail and third party carriers such as UPS, Fed Ex and DHL.
2. Deliver mail promptly and follow established procedures for daily routines.
3. Operate mailing equipment such as Folder & Inserter, Postage mailing system, UPS World Ship and Bear Tracks internal & external tracking system.
4. Safely operate company vehicle to pick up/deliver company mail and packages at designated sites.
5. Receive and process print and forms job requests via electronic, phone or walk-up methods.
6. Operate various print center equipment including but not limited to; copiers, folding machines, collators, hole punches, cutting tables and other bindery equipment.
7. Collate, bind and package print jobs for customer delivery.
8. Check for quality and accuracy of print jobs. Maintain proper stocking levels of print materials and supplies.
9. Must understand technical print industry terminology in order to communicate effectively with technicians; as needed.
Education: High school diploma or GED.
Experience: 1 years' customer service experience required.
Licenses/Certifications: Valid state driver's license required.
Additional Information: Other Requirements
1. Must possess basic computer skills and be able to utilize Microsoft Office products; Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
2. Ability to learn Adobe Acrobat Professional, PeopleSoft, Money Matters, Bear Tracks reporting and Web CRD ordering and production roles.
3. Detail oriented with good organizational skills.
4. Demonstrate basic mechanical skills and good problem solving ability.
5. Successful completion of the Support and Administrative (SASS) selection test are required for this position.
1. Must be able to lift up to a 50 pound load to a height of 5 feet using safe lifting techniques.
2. Must be able to walk at a moderate pace for extended periods.
3. Must be able to stand for 6-7 hours per day.
46 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.