Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Ashburn, Virginia
Country: United States
At Vertiv, we design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. The Electronic Field Service Engineer is responsible for the installation, preventive maintenance, scheduled and emergency services on Vertiv (Liebert) Manufactured Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) products serviced by Vertiv. Seeking candidates in the Ashburn, VA and surrounding area. If you are dependable, hardworking, knowledgeable, a team player, and safety conscience we would like to speak with you.
Why Vertiv is the best company for Electronic Field Service Engineers:
• State of the art training facility
• Career Progression with multiple career path opportunities
• Excellent benefits including: Company vehicle, smartphone, laptop, 401k, Profit Sharing, & Generous PTO/Vacation Plan, Medical, Vision & Dental & more.
• 4.4 Billion Dollar Global Industry Leader
• Strong Internal Infrastructure; 24-hour Customer, Technical and Factory Support
• Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life balance
• Military and Veteran focused organization
• Strong Safety Program
54 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.