Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 74120
Aerotek currently has a full time opening for an outage planner supporting utility projects. This position will offer a competitive salary, benefits package, vacation pay, and paid holidays. Please apply for more information.
The Outage Planner will facilitate functional outage planning reservations applicable to transmission substation and transmission line project components with transmission planning, project management, transmission operations and transmission field services. They will determine the feasibility of specific outage plans/reservations with other transmission projects. They will optimize the outage planning and RTO reservations with other projects that may be impacted by proposed future outage reservations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Engage and work directly with Transmission Planning and Transmission Operations personnel to develop facility outage reservations to enhance future project schedules.
* Facilitate resolution of outage reservation coordination conflicts and identify and implement alternative solutions.
* Utilize existing tools and processes to communicate with various transmission groups proposed outage plans and reservations
* Manage multiple outage planning reservation scenarios simultaneously.
* Assist in securing future outage reservations for upcoming projects.
* Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit both in reliability and earnings.
Coordinate and collaborate with Transmission Operations in the evaluation of system conditions before submitting an outage reservation.
*Actively review abnormal system conditions to aide in planning and coordinating outage reservations for upcoming projects.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
171 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.