Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Temp to Direct
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 75070
The Product Solution Manager is responsible for overseeing projects from concept through delivery and ensuring customer satisfaction by delivering unparalleled service and technical support. This role also provide overall project management and product design support for several small to medium project or on very large project at a time.
- Provide initial client contact to assess scope of work, schedule, and resources necessary to successfully deliver a product
- Prepare a complete conceptual design, estimate, and schedule with a detailed review or plans, specifications and bid form
- Produce and/or supervise the design documents in AutoCAD and Revit
- Plan and organize a project in coordination with the Senior Project Manager, Product Manager or General Manager
- Prepare/supervise the preparation of any and all quotations for presentation to the client
- Bachelor's degree required (minimum) in Architectural Engineering, Finance, Construction Management of related field
- Experience in design or project management
- Experience with CAD/BIM
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit (preferred)
- Experience in using Accubid software
7 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.