Meter Services Specialist (320757)
Posted by: BHI Energy <firstname.lastname@example.org> on September 14, 2018 at 09:17:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Little Rock
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 72202
BHI is currently recruiting for Meter Service Specialists for a contract opportunity in Little Rock Ar.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
- Monitor field tech trucks for assignment completion.
- Make adjustments to current day's work on field tech trucks as needed.
- Work with supervisors to resolve schedule issues and ensure priority work is dispatched. Manage work load to minimize overtime. Monitor radio, phone and system messages to support field personnel with completing work.
- Contact customers as needed to resolve access issues. Make customer contact to resolve customer issues/complaints as needed.
- Generate service orders and service requests as needed. Monitor and manage credit disconnects to ensure all company goals are met.
- Responsible for attending monthly safety meetings and all required safety mandated training.
High school diploma or equivalent. 5 years of customer service, meter service, or service scheduling/dispatch experience. Reside within approximately 30 minutes or less of the LR-DOC.
39 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.