Substation Commissioning Specialist (6507524)
Posted by: Aerotek on October 11, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
Substation Commissioning Specialist
M-F 40-50hrs a week
As the Substation Commissioning Specialist you will support all the new work our client is winning from Duke Energy. You will also plan and carry out commissioning of transmission and distribution substation protection and control systems.
- Test and calibrate electro-mechanical and microprocessor based relays; alarm relays, line, bus differential and transformer protection relays and control/breaker failure relays
- Analyzes results of testing and provides guidance on how to interpret results of testing to less experienced testing technicians
- Provide leadership and technical support for other substation and industrial switch-gear projects performed by the company
- Verifies construction and wiring is complete to design standards
- 2 year technical degree or military training
- NETA or NICET Level 4 OR NICET 3 with 10 years of P & C experience
- At least 2 years of testing experience on transformers, breakers, etc.
Will receive company truck, stipend ($750/month), and per Diem if GREATER than 60 miles away from job site. Per diem is $180. Will also get 17.25/mile driving.
This position can start within 2 weeks! If this sounds like something you would be interested in, give me a call at 317-567-6601. I look forward to hearing from you!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
139 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.