Civil Engineer - Transmission Line (6531976)
Posted by: Aerotek on October 17, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Lake Oswego
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 97035
I am seeking a Civil Engineer with transmission line design for underground utilities.
- Supports continuous improvement and change management efforts.
- Engineering Production: Prepares and verifies less complex engineering deliverable.
- Performs research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work.
- Prepares engineering calculations following standard methods and principles.
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements
- Project Coordination: Seeks out supervisor or project leadership to share information and gain guidance with respect to details of design and interdisciplinary coordination.
- Coordinates with others as assigned by supervisor or project leadership.
- Client Focus: Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
- May provide support to business development or pursuit activities. Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology: Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes.
- 3-5+ years experience on transmission systems related to power utilities. Preferably on Aerial / Underground transmission systems
- Prior T-Line Design
- 1 year experience required
Experience with Software's:
- PLS CADD
- Bentley InRoads
- Experience dealing with High Voltage Power
- Transmission Line Design experience on either overhead or underground
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
43 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.