P/6 Scheduler (321110)
Posted by: BHI Energy on January 10, 2019 at 09:17:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 06037
- Augment project scheduler
- Support Program scheduling for various schedules. Assist Energy Delivery Project Managers and Engineers with detailed project schedules on Gas and Electric capital projects.
- Create project schedules using client standard templates in Primavera P6
- Create reports for Project Managers and project stakeholders utilizing MS Office Tools and Primavera
- Adhere to processes established by client Project Management and Controls
- Review and report monthly project milestones
- Conduct project scheduling reviews; provide agenda, look-ahead reports, and guide meetings per assigned projects
- Maintain Primavera Portfolio Database current with project information per assigned project manager and region
- Project Scheduling experience
- Must be experienced in Primavera P6 (ability to resource load and track hours)
- Excel skills
- Ability to use MS Office Tools; Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, Visio
- Process Oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Oral and written communication skills
- Flexible to changing priorities
- Ability to problem solve
325 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.