CAD Drafter (6567525)
Posted by: Aerotek on November 15, 2018 at 03:40:01.
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 46207
One of the fastest-growing Engineering firms in the Midwest is looking for 4 CAD Drafters to add to their Indianapolis, IN, team. This position works specifically within the utilities distribution department, and will require both office and field work to service various IPL equipment and customers. This team is looking to rapidly expand their local operations over the next year, so they are looking for long-term employees that are interested in a career move and opportunity for growth.
- Create base maps utilizing aerial photos
- Convert design files into CAD drawings using company-specific programs
- Create Phase I drawings from base maps using atlas maps
- Calculate lay out right-of-way, street dimensions, and angles
- Modified drawings as directed by engineers or design coordinators
- Review drawings to check for accuracy and adherence to client standards
- Visit infrastructure in field as needed to verify work, equipment, and information
- Associates degree in related field (i.e.: Design Technology, Engineering Technology, CAD Drafting/Designing, etc.)
- Experience working within AutoCAD
- Will consider non-degreed candidates with strong professional experience
- Desire for a long-term career move within the utilities industry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
59 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.