Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 4125281589
Lead Service Technician
Field Serv NETA Ivyland, PA, US
The Lead Service Technician is responsible for the testing, maintenance, tear down, repair and refurbishment of low and medium voltage breakers, testing and maintenance of transformers, circuit breakers and other electrical apparatus in shop and on site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Performs and leads crews in the field for testing, maintenance, and repair of low and medium voltage breakers, transformers, switchgear, motor control and associated equipment.
2. Organizes and conducts planning meetings as field crew leader, makes decisions which affect the work of the team, and maintain safety awareness.
3. Performs breaker and switchgear retrofills.
4. Evaluates test data for trouble shooting.
5. Prepares cost estimates for non-routine work.
6. Provides training and guidance in mentoring employees.
7. Supports immediate supervisor with the planning and organization of the workload to ensure effectiveness and efficiency.
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a Switchgear/High Voltage Technician. Proficiency with high current test set and time current curves.
Reasoning Development: Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables.
Mathematical Development: Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference and fundamentals of plain and solid geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios and proportions of practical situations.
Language Development: Ability to read company manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; speak with poise and confidence, using correct English.
Licensures and Certifications: NETA III recommended.
Education: High School Diploma.
“Empyrean Services is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)”
10 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.