Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Please send me a resume and I will call you directly.
Location: Augusta Maine
Duration: 3.5-4 years+
Rate: $36-$42/hr. (1.5 for OT)
Working to develop, construct, and maintain a 1,200 MW +/- 320 kV HVDC transmission to tie into hydro generation from Canada. The project DC T-Line connects from the Canada - U.S. border in Quebec (approximately 150 miles) to a new direct current to alternating current converter station in Maine. To interconnect the HVDC line with the bulk power systems in New England, additional AC transmission line and substation infrastructure upgrades are required.
Engineering Technician - Document Controller -----MUST have ProjectWise
- Broadening the use of applications to continuously evaluate and improve methods, processes and procedures used to complete deliverables.
- Create and develop deliverables based on a variety of design inputs.
- May perform computations such as development of design calculations, detailed material quantities and estimates.
- Coordinate deliverables with other groups involved on the same project to minimize interference or errors.
- Detailed understanding of the deliverables created by other project team design disciplines and how they relate to the professionalís area of expertise.
- May support field activities.
- May be responsible for support of project finalization including consolidation of construction records for as-built drawings
-May coordinate workflow to professionals to ensure deliverables remain on schedule and budget.
-May coordinate with Engineering Manager on project schedule and budget status.
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients while gaining an understanding of external client's main interests and drivers.
-Maintain knowledge of current client deliverable standards, guidelines, and processes.
Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology:
- Proactively seeks and shares knowledge of latest technologies and processes.
- May apply judgment and makes decisions with respect to deliverables and input interpretation.
People Management - (supervision - career development - developing professionals, mentoring):
- May provide work direction and career guidance to others.
-May be a personnel supervisor.
We also offer a $500 referral fee if you know anyone we can get in for this spot!
Jason T Brewster/ National Accounts Manager
150 Mirona Road | Portsmouth, NH 03801
(o) 800-JOB FIND | (f) 603-427-0573
(desk) 603 319 5119 | (m)603 817 2739
12 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.