[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 509924
Posted By: RENUKE SERVICES
Posted On: 2018-12-16 00:04:01
Email Address: RECRUITER@RENUKE.COM
Subject: DNJP5401 – SENIOR PROJECT CONTROLS –SCHEDULER – PLAINFIELD, IN – 12 PLUS MONTHS – NO PD
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
DNJP5401 – SENIOR PROJECT CONTROLS –SCHEDULER – PLAINFIELD, IN – 12 PLUS MONTHS – NO PD
• Prepare and maintain project schedules from a Level 1 summary to a work order detailed level in some cases
• Work closely with EPC contractors and vendors to incorporate their schedules into the project’s Primavera schedule
• Review of contractor schedules for duration, resource, milestones, and logic analysis
• Support development of detailed earned value and project performance reports
• Monitor change control process, identify schedule impact of proposed changes and incorporate those impacts into the work plan and budget
• Provide schedule advice to project teams
• Assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested
• Support cost and schedule risk analysis and provide input to mitigation proposals
• Interface closely with cost analysts and estimators to ensure schedules are in synch and reflective of costs being presented to PMs and leadership
• Knowledge and understanding of resource loaded schedules
• Above average experience with Primavera 6 or higher
• Above average Excel skills
• Good written and communication skills, presentation skills.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 plus years’ professional experience
• Experience with Distribution or Transmission projects in a utility, or large construction projects ($25M annual spend).
Ability to operate in a team environment while working independently on tasks/projects with limited supervision.
• Working knowledge of work management software, specifically Maximo, is a plus
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
180 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.