[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510160
Posted By: Saber Power Services
Posted On: 2019-01-15 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Relay Technician] NETA Certified Substation Technicians
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Saber Power Services seeks a professional, dedicated individual with a positive outlook for our Substation Technician opening in in Central and North Texas, West and Southeast Texas as well as Baton Rouge, LA.
Job duties and responsibilities
• Install, remove, operate, maintain, and diagnose problems for substation distribution or transmission equipment and protective relays.
• Must be able to read, understand and draw electrical schematics (one-line and three-line diagrams)
• Inspects, tests, repairs and calibrates all substation equipment including transformers, circuit switches, regulators, capacitors feeder circuit breakers, reclosers, motor operators, battery chargers, control equipment, etc. and completes all pertinent paperwork/records. This includes taking oil samples from substation equipment for testing and analysis.
• Perform high voltage switching operations in planned and emergency situations.
Education and experience:
• Must possess experience with Transformer and Breaker experience as well as relay experience.
Safety is priority number one with our organization. Errors in judgment can result in negative financial impact, inconvenience to customers, unsafe working conditions, injury, or loss of life.
Company where our People enjoy their Jobs!
Saber Power Services is a very Employee Focused company. So, we decided that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of the Customers. We have office BBQs, company fishing tournaments, casino parties for employees, and anything that we can think of that our people will enjoy.
The majority of our work in centered around Greater Houston, but we work throughout the US.
Apply Your Skills. Make a Difference. Enjoy the Rewards.
If you are looking for a Career, and not a Job, then you really need to come talk to us.
To Apply for This Position:
Qualified candidates please apply by sending an MS Word version of your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com
Saber is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
56 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.