[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 510924
Posted By: Allied Resources
Posted On: 2018-12-29 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Outage Manager]
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Plymouth Meeting
Country: United States
Allied Resources is looking for an Outage Planner for an exciting long-term opportunity in the Greater Philadelphia area! This position will be overseeing the creation and optimization of the company policies and procedures for their distribution system projects. This position offers an excellent compensation and benefits package!
- Schedule planned clearance orders to switch out distribution equipment ranging from 4kV-34kV.
- Act as liaison between Dispatchers and Construction crew in the field to ensure quality, safety, and operations run accordingly.
- Establish safety zones and areas in order to protect both the public and employees.
- Provide guidance and instruct numerous departments such as construction, contractors, and distribution groups.
- Experience with electrical distribution system equipment such as lines, loading, switch gears, and substations.
- Background experience must include Operating Dispatcher and construction/engineering.
- Up to date knowledge of emergency, operating, and safety procedures for distribution systems.
- 5+ years of experience.
Allied Resources complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Allied Resources does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status or other status protected by law.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
131 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.