Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Start date is asap
Duration is for one year with potential extensions.
Location: Orlando area (The first two months will be training in St. Petersburg, FL. During this time the manager will cover living/lodging expenses incurred for needing to stay in St. Pete DURING THE WEEK ONLY. )
Job Title: Construction Coordinator
Education Requirement: 5 years of Distribution Line or Distribution Design Experience and 4 yr construction/engineering degree; or 10+ yrs of Distribution Line or Distribution Design experience in lieu of degree.
The following list of responsibilities apply:
• Review Work Orders for constructability. Support Kick-off meetings with new contract crews.
• Work with Project Manager and Service Optimization on schedule development (including outage planning).
• Act as the primary point of contact for the construction contractor.
• Verify that the construction contractor has the all the required materials to execute the Work Order.
• Perform frequent field observations to ensure construction success and ensure compliance with Duke Energy Distribution Construction Standards.
• Alert Project Manager immediately to impending issues and needs.
• Coordinate any Field Changes and Extra Work Authorizations with the Project Manager.
• Review construction contractor time sheets for T&M contracts for accuracy as required
• Monitor contractor compliance with Safety, Hotline tag, and environmental policies.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are enforced.
• Report all events including injuries, first aids, environmental events, and near misses
82 page view(s)
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.