[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 513050
Posted By: Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-02-10 00:04:02
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Instrumentation Engineer] Major Projects Instrumentation & Controls Engineer - Permanent Position!
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: South East Region
Country: United States
One of our clients, a major Nuclear Power Electric Utility, has a need for several Major Projects Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) Engineers. These are permanent in-house positions with multiple level (Mid-Level to Principle-Level) Engineer Positions available!
This exciting career opportunity offers:
* Build your resume with a variety of duties working on projects from cradle to grave!
* Family friendly 4x10s work schedule, with every Friday off!
* A warm weather climate where you can be done shoveling snow forever!
* Work on an exciting array of Major Nuclear Projects.
* Numerous career opportunities abound at the Corporate Office or at the Nuclear Sites for a top performer at this Nuclear Utility!
* A regulated market ensuring long-term job stability and security.
* Excellent compensation, benefits and relocation package for the successful candidate.
As the Major Projects Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) Engineer you will provide leadership and act as the technical authority on major projects. You will develop and implement engineering projects that will improve systems and equipment reliability, and contribute to nuclear plant life extension and long-term viability. You will prepare cost effective modifications, as assigned, to improve plant performance and reliability and provide technical oversight and guidance for major fleet design projects. You will participate in project teams for critical online and refueling outages, and provide guidance and oversight for Engineer of Choice (EOC) firms.
The qualified candidate for Major Projects Instrumentation & Controls (I&C) Engineer MUST have:
* Three (3) + years of engineering experience working in the Commercial Nuclear Power Industry directly for the Utility and/or Engineering Services Firm.
* Experience as a Design Engineer, Systems Engineer, Electrical Engineer, I&C Engineer for Instrumentation & Controls and/or Systems Projects strongly desired.
* BS Degree in Engineering required.
* Proven leadership, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent professional references.
If you are qualified and interested in this position please send a resume (in complete confidence) to: Loie@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you think may be qualified for this position.
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: 805.481.5105 x200
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
38 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.