[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 513267
Posted By: NESC Staffing Corp.
Posted On: 2019-02-17 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Estimating Manager] Job Opportunity! -Senior Estimator in Sterling, VA-
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
This role is responsible for preparing and completing bid/submittal documents and cost estimates for electrical construction projects. This position will take lead on projects and work with other suppliers and customers to complete the estimate.
1. Prepare estimate from quantity take-off on project and complete estimate to computer printout.
2. Identify parts of project that may be key to making a competitive estimate.
3. Review proposal specifications, drawings, and attend pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
4. Evaluate possible areas for potential value engineering cost savings.
5. Provide leadership to personnel preparing discipline sub estimates for assigned bids.
6. Ensure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
108 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.