home >> electric transmission and distribution >> job board >> post

[Electrical Designer] Senior I&E Designer

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Posted by: Sirius Technical Services <hannah.quinn@siriustechnical.com> on March 03, 2019 at 00:04:01. Click here to reply to this post via Email.Click here for help with email link

Post Number: 514839
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2019-03-03 00:04:01
Email Address: hannah.quinn@siriustechnical.com
Subject: [Electrical Designer] Senior I&E Designer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
City: Coosa Pines, AL
State: Alabama
Zip or Postal Code: 35044

Senior E&I Designer
Coosa Pines, AL

Currently looking for an experienced Senior E&I Designer to fill an opening with a company located in Coosa Pines, AL. Interested candidates should have 10 or more years of prior industrial electrical experience and experience with low and medium voltage switchgear, starters, breaker and protection relays.

Responsibilities of the Senior E&I Designer

• Support health, safety, environmental and quality strategies that ensure protection of employee and company property, safety, health environmental compliance and product quality.
• Electrical single line drawings, medium voltage switchgear, starters, breaker and protection relays.
• Instrument loop sheets, motor elementary wiring diagrams as well as vendor drawings (GE)
• Work with AutoCAD to edit and create drawings.
• Manage large drawing database AutoEDMS.
• Support maintenance E&I
Process instrumentation specifications and installation requirements
• Lead the development of custom control systems, including specifications, layouts, schematics, logic diagrams, wiring, grounding, and other custom control hardware required for E&I control systems
• Write controls scope for proposals, including writing and/or reviewing technical specifications
• Small project estimating, design man-hours, installation and materials cost
• Prepare bid and construction release packages consisting of design deliverables for contractor's
• Coordinate with other consultants during the life cycle of the project and be responsible for design modifications as required

Requirements of the Senior E&I Designer

• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 10 or more years of prior industrial electrical experience.
• Experience with low and medium voltage switchgear, starters, breaker and protection relays.
• Experience with PLC programming. Rockwell Automation experience preferred.
Experience take projects from conceptual, design to completion
• Experience with the design, programming and troubleshooting
• Demonstrated electrical and mechanical troubleshooting capability
• Knowledge of and experience using industry standards and codes, and ability to engineer design based on customer specifications (NEC and NFPA-70E)
• Experienced with Process Instrumentation and Motor Control
• Working knowledge of the purpose of an APC and how they interact with the DCS Systems
• Must be able to work and remain in the US without sponsorship.

Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

96 page view(s)

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.