[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 517586
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-03-17 00:04:01
Email Address: Recruiter@renuke.com
Subject: [Estimator] DNJP6032 – SUBSTATION ESTIMATOR 3 – LAKE MARY, FL – LONG TERM – NO PS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Lake Mary
Country: United States
DNJP6032 – SUBSTATION ESTIMATOR 3 – LAKE MARY, FL – LONG TERM – NO PS
Electrical Substation Construction experience a huge plus!
10 or more years of Estimating Electric Utility Experience, Electrical Substation (69/115/230/500 KV), Transmission Lines (69/115/230/500 KV), Protection & Control Relaying
*SAGE Estimating software would be a huge plus!
*MUST be a team player!
• Prepare estimates for use in planning, organizing and scheduling work.
• Analyze drawings and other documents to prepare time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
• Conduct periodic site visits to confirm work methods and work approaches are consistent with the estimate.
• Assess project cost performance by tracking actuals against contractor bids or the project estimate.
• Communicate with engineering, construction or sub-contractors on proposed changes and adjustments to cost estimates.
• Prepare cost reports and projections as requested by management. Establish cost monitoring and reporting mechanism and procedures.
• Establish a mechanism to continuously update cost and man-hour databases. Job Activities:
• Communicating with supervisors, peers and subordinates to obtain and supply information, with persons outside the organization including sub-contractors, the public or regulators as directed by management.
• Securing information by observation, email, telephone, corporate databases and the Internet, establishing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships,
• Estimating sizes, distances and quantities and determining time, costs, resources, equipment and materials required for specific work activities.
• Analyzing information and evaluating results to identify the best solutions to problems, organizing, planning and prioritizing assigned work.
• Resolving conflicts and negotiating with others, thinking creatively.
• Using provided software and technology, performing assigned administrative duties, updating and using relevant knowledge and information and interpreting the meaning of information to others.
• Providing consultation and advice to others, analyzing data and information
• Prefer a BS in Engineering or Construction Management or 15 years of relevant field experience.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
51 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.