[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518237
Posted By: ReNuke Services, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-03-14 08:20:44
Email Address: Recruiter@renuke.com
Subject: [Project Controls] DNJP6162 – PROJECT CONTROLS II (SCHEDULE DRIVEN)– CINCINNATI, OH – 2 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
DNJP6162 – PROJECT CONTROLS II (SCHEDULE DRIVEN)– CINCINNATI, OH – 2 POSITIONS – 12 MONTHS
This is the intermediate level of the Project Controls P6 Primavera Scheduler classification hierarchy. Workers at this level are responsible for initiating and completing routine aspects of project control assignments with general oversight. The employee will effectively apply fundamental project controls principles and procedures to work that is fairly complex and varied. They must have an understanding of associated project controls software. This position typically is assigned to multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
• Graduation from a two-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 2 years of project controls experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Working knowledge of project controls principles.
• Working Knowledge to Proficiency with project management, project controls concepts, computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets; proven collaborative team member.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university -business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
• Software such as MS Project, Primavera, Business Objects, Passport, MS Office Suite, Prolog, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft.
• The Project Controls Specialist II P6 Primavera Scheduler
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
79 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.