[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Electric Transmission and Distribution Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 518284
Posted By: Sirius Technical Services
Posted On: 2019-03-17 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Project Quality Support - Electrical
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Sirius Technical Services is currently seeking candidates for a Project Quality Support - Electrical 18-month contract position in Birmingham, Alabama.
Duties and Qualifications are as follows:
'1) Support Supplier Quality project lead in determining acceptability of project equipment and materials.
2) Support activities to develop and manage Project Quality Surveillance Plans for Environmental and New Generation projects.
3) Interface with Project Engineers and Project Managers to provide support to projects.
4) Communicate with assigned qualified contract personnel performing surveillance as required.
5) Communicate with suppliers about Inspection Test Plan activities.
6) Support and perform shop quality surveillance in suppliers' shops.
7) Write concise and complete reports describing surveillance activities.
8) Organizing key project documentation.
9) Maintain good working relationships both within the Company and with external suppliers and manufacturers.
'1) 4 year degree in related field with 5+ years in supplier quality or 10+ years in supplier quality without a related degree.
2) Certification to validate applicable code such as a CWI or NACE CIP, etc.
3) Ability to obtain & maintain a valid passport.
Must be able to travel
Must have experience inspecting switchgear and MCC's
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
In compliance with Sirius Technical Services Policies and Procedures, all candidates must be able to successfully complete a drug screen with a passing result as well as a satisfactory background verification report.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
23 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.